Unicorn Communications draws from the profound experience of our technical specialists, supported by our proprietary methodologies and tools, to give clients a complete solution - from custom design through successful implementation of public mobile, fixed, and fixed-mobile networks.
Our design of your new fixed or mobile network, or expansion of an existing network, combines world-class technical excellence with a good understanding of your underlying business objectives. This approach is an invaluable reassurance of client success, business pressures often dictate tight, high-risk time schedules; therefore execution must be flawless.
Unicorn Communications experts provide network analysis and design, network architecture development, planning, engineering management and implementation service for telephony, transmissions, data, and IP networks. Our extensive experience in the Competitive Access Provider (CAP), Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC), Inter-exchange Carriers (IXC), and Incumbent Local Exchange Carrier (ILEC) arenas can be leveraged to provide you with the following consultative and implementation services:
- Formulate network architecture that complements your business plan or strategy
- Construct both a logical and physical network model of telecommunications network to suit your needs - this applies to metropolitan wide transport networks as well as switched networks
- Provide technical operational due diligence
- Work with your staff on POP or hub site build-outs and Local Exchange Carrier (LEC) collocation sites, both physical and virtual. Services range from a turnkey solution, or elements of the overall solution, among them, we:
- Select appropriate equipment sites
- Identify and establish environmental requirements
- Design the system
- Provide program management expertise; identify tasks, resources, and inter-dependencies; develop program schedules and manage activities.
- Install the system, including hardware, software, the superstructure, and cabling
- Establish interconnections and collocations in LEC COs
- Assist with acceptance testing and turn-up of system elements (switching, transport, access, etc.), as well as establishing end-to-end test and acceptance specifications / plans.